Collections Case Manager
About the Opportunity:
Due to the ongoing growth within the company, we are looking for a Case Manager to help support our Collections Case Management team in our Brisbane office.
Reporting to the Case Manager Team Leader, the Collections Case Manager will provide support to customers through the effective management of arrears position for accounts that are over two weeks, operating within the purpose driven credit framework. They must also be able to build and maintain effective relationships with customers for mutually beneficial outcomes for Silver Chef and GoGetta divisions within the business.
- Action all files allocated by Solutions Manager every 5 working days to meet SLA
- Ensure tasks are actioned on files accordingly
- Maintain clear records of all dialogue entered into with clients.
- Provide recommendations of files to be escalated to either recoveries or legal departments.
- Support the regions in maintaining records of outstanding debtors; make arrangements for follow-up, negotiation of payment plans and recommendations on potential bad debts or emerging issues.
- Understand and empathise with customers personal and business circumstances to assist in decision making process
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers for mutually beneficial outcomes
- Support other internal customers and team members in the day to day operational functions of the customer solutions team to achieve high quality outcomes for the finance area.
What you will bring to the role:
- AICM Membership desirable
- 12 months commercial collections/credit experience in a similar role essential
- Sound analytical and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal, negotiation and customer service skills
- Solid planning and organisational skills and good attention to detail
- High level computer literacy particularly with computerised credit functions and aged control of debtors
- Energetic, flexible and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Initiative and ability to coordinate collections
- Negotiate payment terms & arrangements
About Silver Chef:
Silver Chef Limited is a public company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange since May 2005. We currently operate in Australia, New Zealand and Canada, and as a fast growing company are looking to expand further. With over 25 years’ experience and our two brands – Silver Chef and GoGetta – we have helped over 26,840 people achieve their dreams!
Our company is based on key core values that each member of the team lives by. The core values are, TAWRIFC - Teamwork, Attitude, Wellbeing, Respect, Integrity, Flexibility & Communication.
What we offer:
- Fantastic benefits & award-winning Company Culture
- Competitive package PLUS bonus component
- Silver Chef has become B Corp - Certified in 2015 - to consistently use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems
- Silver Chef is a proud supporter of Opportunity International Australia, one of the first not-for-profit organisations in the world to recognise the benefits of providing small business loans to people in developing countries.